We provide the following services:
- Physical Exams
- Routine Medical Care
- Health Screenings and Preventive Care
- Treatment for Hypertension, Diabetes, Heart Disease, and Stroke
- Lab Work
- Minor Surgeries
- Well Child Exams
- Pap Smears
- Foreign Body Removal
- Social Services
- Care Coordination
- We offer GED classes at the clinic on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. To register, please visit the clinic during business hours.
- Our Bayou on the Move initiative provides free screenings and education sessions on various topics.
- Our 1/4 mile walking trail is open to the community during business hours.